Thursday, November 1, 2007

Rosie O'Gradys: 46th street Manhattan

So I guess what I am doing here is reviewing something that has already been reviewed?


Location: First floor, back of the restaurant by the kitchen.

Bowl: The fun part is, the toilet paper was not only covering the top of the seat but was also below it. Oh and this is what it looked like when I walked in! I was wondering why the guy who walked out of teh bathroom looked more ashamed than usual. As for what I think about it, well if this guy felt that the bowl was THIS disgusting how could I go against him? 0/5
Area: I like what they have done with the bathroom, the shelf by the sink is perfect for a beer and the mirror is lighted which is good because it is kind of dark. It's a large room, too small for raquetball but big enough to move a garbage can so you can play basketball while you are doing your business. However it has some dirty tiles and is dark so it will lose some points. 3/5

Intangibles: Has a deadbolt lock and a high powered hand dryer, I like a bathroom that cares for your privacy and for your hands to dry in less than 5 hours. 5/5

Final Verdict: It is a solid bathroom that suffers due to it's poor main attraction. This is strictly an Aerial Drop but if the toilet were in better shape this could be a highly abover average crapper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a decent enough bathroom overall. However, the toilet itself is unacceptable.